Welcome to My World

I love raising puppies and caring for our dogs.
I get great satisfaction seeing them grow, how different each puppy is, their personalities so distinct.
Their intelligence never ceases to amaze me, if I pay attention the puppies and dogs are quite adept at communicating their needs and wants to me.

I enjoy hearing other people's stories of their pets and experiences if they are a breeder.

A lover of animals must have a good Heart.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Puppies looking for Wonderful Homes

New Homes for 2010


Beautiful, Healthy Puppies ready for their new homes. We have puppies born
07-17-2009 - 09-03-2009 and 09-26-2009 as well as some older dogs for adoption.
We ask that prospective new owners be honest with us, allowing us to assist you in selecting the perfect dog for your home.
Some dogs are better with children, others prefer adults.
Miniature Dachshunds not recommended for toddlers due to the problem of possible back injury for Dachshunds.
We have Championship Bloodlines, varied colors and prices to meet anyone's budget.
Please contact for further information.

erbas22@gmail.com

954-643-0927 or 870-424-4235

See photos at Puppies and Dogs for Sale

http://picasaweb.google.com/erbas22/PuppiesAndDogsForSale?feat=directlink


or www.aureusdachshunds.com

Happy Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment